Copyright Policy Working Group
The aim of this working group is to work together with those actively engaged in copyright and make sure we align everyone’s interests wherever possible.
The main objective is to have a place to exchange and share information in the following areas:
- Upcoming changes and improvements to current EU copyright law.
- Future changes of the Europeana Licensing Framework (and related policy frameworks)
- Making the invisible visible: Six cultural heritage institutions share the pitfalls of clearing rights for 20th century collections
- Finding the ‘right’ fit to share your cultural content
- Publishing a joint position with libraries on copyright reform
- Rightsstatements.org factsheet
Mash-up using a public domain work by Paul Keller. Based on The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Nicolaes Tulp by Rembrandt, Blogpost 19-12-2013