Contribute content to the Migration Collection as an individual
If you have a related to the theme of migration, we'd love to hear from you.
What content are we looking for?
We're looking for documentary evidence, material culture and personal stories reflecting migration movements in Europe over many centuries, as well as how these have affected the arts and sciences.
Five reasons to get involved
- To be part of the Europeana Migration campaign, a key element of the 2018 European Year of Cultural Heritage
- To join a unique, multilingual digital resource where thousands of cultural institutions – from regional archives to national museums – share their collections
- To bring your content to new audiences: individuals and professionals who can discover, research, share and enjoy Europe’s wealth of digital cultural resources
- To showcase collections in blogs, galleries, online exhibitions and social media to reach millions of citizens across Europe
- To see your collections reused within research, education and the creative industries