Europeana is a dynamic and fast-paced but friendly organization, as is its network. We bring people from diverse nationalities and backgrounds to work and learn from each other in collaborative, informal ways.
By joining us
- work closely with our network on a range of European projects
- travel around Europe
- develop new skills and knowledge at the leading edge of cultural heritage and technology
- enjoy great experiences and exposure to the cultural heritage world
- benefit from a wealth of coaching, training & learning opportunities
- earn a competitive salary plus benefits (fixed annual bonus; fixed holiday allowance; 42 days’ annual leave; staff pension scheme)
- have a great time at our regular staff events that we organise connect with each other and collaborate even more closely (through team-building activities, Europeana socials and Away Days).
Check out our current vacancies! We look forward to receiving your application.