DCH 2017 Digital Cultural Heritage Conference
The DCH 2017
The conference is open [to] contributions that cover technical challenges as well as strategic guidance.
Key messages relating to the impact of new technologies and processes on cultural heritage are especially welcome.
Our special aims:
- raise awareness in Society, Science, and Technology fields about importance of the cultural dimensions and the growing potential of Digital Cultural Heritage
- promote innovative content analysis from cross-organizational interoperability of digital humanities databases and XML methods, techniques, and approaches i
- ndicate on the central role of spatial concepts enabling synergy for knowledge generation from massive granular digital cultural heritage content
- create innovative cross-disciplines / cross sectors partnerships facilitate intercultural and interdisciplinary dialogue
- elaborate roles and interest of information society
For more details on the programme and registration please visit the website